DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Media Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Media Market Global Report 2020 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global media market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The media market section of the report gives context. It compares the media market with other segments of the media market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, media indicators’ comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Media Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Media Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Media Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Media Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Media Market Trends And Strategies
8. Media Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Media Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Media Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Media Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Media Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Media Market Segmentation
11.1. Global TV And Radio Broadcasting Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) – Radio Broadcasting; Television Broadcasting
11.2. Global Film And Music Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) – Music Recording; Film And Video
11.3. Global Information Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) – News Syndicates; Libraries And Archives; All Other Information Services
11.4. Global Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) – Social Media; Internet Search Portals; Digital Publishing And Content Streaming; Search Engine Optimization Services
11.5. Global Print Media Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) – Directory, Mailing List, And Other Publishers; Book Publishers; Newspaper & Magazines Publishers
12. Media Market Metrics
12.1. Media Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Media Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
13. Asia-Pacific Media Market
13.1. Asia-Pacific Media Market Overview
13.2. Asia-Pacific, Media Market, 2019, By Country, Value ($ Billion)
13.3. Asia-Pacific, Media Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Country
13.4. Asia-Pacific, Media Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Country
13.5. Asia-Pacific, Media Market Metrics
13.6. Asia-Pacific Media Market, Segmentation By Type
13.7. Asia-Pacific Media Market: Country Analysis
14. Western Europe Media Market
15. Eastern Europe Media Market
16. North America Media Market
17. South America Media Market
18. Middle East Media Market
19. Africa Media Market
20. Media Market Competitive Landscape
20.1. Competitive Market Overview
20.2. Market Shares
20.3. Company Profiles
20.3.2. Walt Disney
20.3.3. Time Warner Inc.
20.3.5. Comcast Corporation
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Media Market
22.1. Global Media Market In 2023- Growth Countries
22.2. Global Media Market In 2023- Growth Segments
22.3. Global Media Market In 2023- Growth Strategies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n7227r
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900